NodeJS Interns required.
What You Need to Get the Job Done (Minimum Qualifications)
- Experience- Fresher
- Understanding the basic areas of computer science such as algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, databases
- Writing quality code in a Node Js frameworks and server-side scripts
- Understanding front-end technologies such as React and vueJS
- Integrating front-end and backend
- Implementing unit tests
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks, and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application3.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
2022-12-25 - 2023-04-25